IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE POLICY, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS WEBSITE (THE “WEBSITE”). ISL MAY MODIFY THE POLICY FROM TIME TO TIME AND POST THOSE MODIFICATIONS HERE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE AFTER ANY SUCH MODIFICATION CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED POLICY.
ISL obtains information from and about you in a number of different ways, including:
- General Information. Some information (“General Information”) is gathered automatically when you access the Website. This General Information (which includes Website pages visited, type of web browser used, type of operating system, and the domain name of your Internet service provider, and similar information) does not identify you personally.
- Personal Information. Some information that may be identifiable as yours (your “Personal Information”) is not gathered automatically at the Website. If you wish to provide Personal Information, you must do so voluntarily after you register at the Website. The following are some of the kinds of Personal Information ISL gathers:
- Registration Information. When you register at the Website, you will be asked for certain Personal Information, such as your name, your email address, and other information; and
- Email Information. When you send email messages to ISL, ISL may retain the content of your email messages, together with your email address and ISL’s response to you.
3. Children and Parents:
- Minors under age 18 are not allowed to register for the Services except through their legal parent or guardian or provide any personally identifiable information or use our discussion areas, photo and video galleries, forums, chats, blogs, and elsewhere. Minors below the ages of 18, must get the permission of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before making purchases, including subscriptions for a certification course, on the Website.
- If your children disclose information about themselves in publicly accessible areas of the Website, they may get unsolicited messages from other parties. Accordingly, you should tell them not to do so.
5. GENERAL USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION.
ISL uses and discloses your information as follows:
- General Information. ISL uses and discloses General Information to understand Website demographics and content preferences, and shall do so without notice to, or permission from, you or any third party;
- Personal Information. As further provided in SECTION 3 (“OTHER USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION”), ISL uses and discloses to ISL’s consultants, business partners and affiliates Personal Information for purposes of administering ISL business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to you and other ISL customers and prospective customers from ISL and those consultants, business partners and affiliates. ISL may also use and disclose Personal Information to notify you about important changes to the Website or ISL’s business, new ISL services and special programs you may find interesting. ISL shall protect your Personal Information from improper use or disclosure to third parties using a reasonable degree of care; and
- Cookie Information. ISL uses and discloses Cookie Information to improve the Website and better serve you and ISL’s other customers, and may do so without notice to, or permission from, you or any third party.
6. OTHER USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
ISL may also use and disclose any of your information when legally compelled to do so, or when ISL, in good faith, believes that the law requires it or for the protection of ISL’s legal rights or those of a third party.
7. Limitation of Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ISL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER AND WHEREVER ARISING. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF ISL UNDER THIS POLICY OR REGARDING THE WEBSITE EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE COURSE PAID FOR BY THE USER.
8. Jurisdiction and Venue.
This Policy shall be subject to the laws of India without regard to conflicts of laws principles. The courts located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India shall have sole jurisdiction over any dispute arising hereunder, and the parties hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
ISL PROVIDES THE WEBSITE AND ALL SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. ISL HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, ARISING FROM COURSE OF USAGE OR TRADE, AND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS OR TITLE. Some jurisdictions may not allow certain limitations of warranty so the foregoing may not apply to you.
iAcharya Silicon Limited
Neither this Policy, nor any rights hereunder, may be assigned by operation of law or otherwise, in whole or in part, by you without the prior, written permission of ISL. Any purported assignment without such permission shall be void. This Policy may be assigned by ISL in whole or in part without notice. Any waiver of any rights of ISL under this Policy must be in writing, signed by ISL, and any such waiver shall not operate as a waiver of any future breach of this Policy. In the event any portion of this Policy is found to be illegal or unenforceable, such portion shall be severed from this Policy, and the remaining terms shall be separately enforced. Your use of the Website shall at all times comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. This Policy is the entire agreement between the parties with respect to this subject matter, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous or additional communications, negotiations or agreements with respect thereto. You will indemnify and hold ISL (and ISL’s officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, licensees and employees), harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Policy, or your violation of any law or regulation, or the rights of any third party. You agree that the Website shall be deemed solely located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. YOU AND ISL AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION BY YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS POLICY MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES.
Make sure to include enough information for us to help you, including for example your name, contact information, and the specific application, and/or other service you’re contacting us about.
For communications on other matters, please contact us through the means described on the Website, if available (for example, in the “Contact Us” section).