This course is similar to our MNRE/NIWE course except that you will now be provided a BSS diploma certificate after you have successfully completed the course. After completion you will be provided with MNRE/NIWE certificate immediately, for BSS certification, please write to us and we will forward your requests to BSS and they will send you the certificate to you directly.
There will be a final exam, which will be sent to you on your registered email address, that is mandatory for the BSS certificate.
There are four courses(including free webinars) in this bundle –
- Design, Installation, Operation and Maintenance of Solar Utility Scale Power Projects
- Best Practices In Installation Of Solar Rooftop And Utility Scale Power Projects
- Webinar On Solar Photovoltaic Power Plant Certification Overview
- Webinar On Basic PV System Design And Maintenance.
IMPORTANT STEPS TO FOLLOW AFTER THE PURCHASE
- Please select the course and buy the same from the product page.
- After buying , please fill out the registration and examination application from the link HERE
- Please fill out the student ID card application from the link HERE.
- Please email the scanned applications to email@example.com with payment confirmation.
- Please mail the applications to our office address- New No: 39 (Old No:48), Thirumurugan Flats 5th Cross Street,Trustpuram, Kodambakkam Chennai, India 600024.
- Please note that all fields of the application are mandatory and your registration will be incomplete without this.
The list of courses are presented below, please follow the sequence as per the list below.
[A] Design, Installation, Operation and Maintenance of Solar Utility Scale Power Projects
Course Duration – 189 days(Six Months Approx).
Course Link –
Passing marks – 60%
This is an advanced course, it is highly recommended that beginners take the Solar Photo Voltaic Off-Grid And On-Grid Design And Installations first for better understanding of the subject. The final exam will have total 96 questions, 95 are objective types and one is essay type question for which you will need to upload your answers in text, doc or docx formats only.
[B] Best Practices In Installation Of Solar Rooftop And Utility Scale Power Projects
Course Duration – 10 days
Passing marks – 60%
The final exam will have one essay type question and 15 objective type questions, the essay type questions will have to be uploaded in text, doc or docx formats only. Total questions are 16.
Who Should Attend?
- New Entrepreneur
- Interested candidates can also apply for this course
Highlights of the Course Contents:
- Components Location
- Cable Types
- Cable Routing
- Cable Termination
- Ferrules Identification
- Module Mounting structure & Civil works
- Operation and Maintenance
Benefit of the course:
Avoid Some Costly and Possibly even catastrophic mistakes.
Assessment & Certification
After the Completion of the course the candidate will be assessed for his knowledge and will be issued in the MNRE certificate on Successful completion of the course.
Medium of Instruction
The Course is Currently being offered in English Only.
[C] Webinar On Solar Photovoltaic Power Plant Certification Overview
[D] Webinar On Basic PV System Design And Maintenance