This course is similar to our MNRE/NIWE course except that you will now be provided a BSS diploma certificate after you have successfully completed the course. After completion you will be provided with MNRE/NIWE certificate immediately, for BSS certification, please write to us and we will forward your requests to BSS and they will send you the certificate to you directly.
There will be a final exam, which will be sent to you on your registered email address, that is mandatory for the BSS certificate.
There are three courses in this bundle –
- Solar Site Analysis and Energy Yield Estimation With PVSOL, PVSyst and Sam Software Application
- Best Practices In Design & Implementation Of Solar Power Plants With An Overview Of Techniques In Energy Yield Estimation/ Forecasting
- Webinar On Design of Megawatt Solar Power Plant Using PVSyst
IMPORTANT STEPS TO FOLLOW AFTER THE PURCHASE
- Please select the course and buy the same from the product page.
- After buying , please fill out the registration and examination application from the link HERE
- Please fill out the student ID card application from the link HERE.
- Please email the scanned applications to email@example.com with payment confirmation.
- Please mail the applications to our office address- New No: 39 (Old No:48), Thirumurugan Flats 5th Cross Street,Trustpuram, Kodambakkam Chennai, India 600024.
- Please note that all fields of the application are mandatory and your registration will be incomplete without this.
The list of courses are presented below, please follow the sequence as per the list below.
[A] Solar Site Analysis and Energy Yield Estimation With PVSOL, PVSyst and Sam Software Application
Course Duration – 129 days(on the 129th day the course will expire).
Passing marks – 60%
The final exam will have one essay type question and 16 objective type questions, these have to be uploaded in PDF, doc or docx formats only. Total questions are 17.
The course will cover the following applications –
- PVSyst (Photo Voltaic System) Software:
PVSyst is the most widely used solar simulation software for the energy yield estimation and for optimal design of solar power plants. PVsyst will help in understanding the PV system components and thus help in optimizing the system design. You will get to know how to use of the PVsyst Software for grid-connected systems.
- PVSOL Software Tutorial
PVSOL premium is the Dynamic simulation PV program with 3D visualization and detailed shading analysis of photovoltaic systems with storage systems. You will get to know how to use of the PVsol Software for grid-connected systems for flat roofs.
- System Advisory Model Tutorial (SAM):
SAM is a performance and financial model designed to help in decision making at project planning stage.
This Course Will be Interest to below Candidates:
- PV System Designer
- Project Manager
- Willing People
[B] Best Practices In Design & Implementation Of Solar Power Plants With An Overview Of Techniques In Energy Yield Estimation/ Forecasting
Course Duration – 365 days(One Year).
Passing marks – 60%
The final exam will have one essay type question and 11 objective type questions, the essay type questions will have to be uploaded in text, doc or docx formats only. Total questions are 12.
Must Read Before Purchase – The sessions are recorded using video camera. Certain presentations are not clear, you will need to download the trial version of PVSol software and follow with the speaker. We have also added the presentation document under the videos. The are NOT downloadable. Purchase the course if you agree with this, no refund will be provided after you purchase the course.
Software requirements for PVsol software trial version:
2.Processor: Intel i3 or equivalent
3.Memory: 4 GB
4.Hard Disk Drive: 850 MB
5.Monitor Resolution: at least 1.024 x 768 pixel
6.Operating System: Windows Vista, Windows 7
(latest service packs each), Windows 8, Windows 10
7.Graphics: DirectX- compatible (at least Version 9.0c), 1 GB,
OpenGL – Support
8.Other: Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5.2 Redistributable Package
[C] Webinar On Design of Megawatt Solar Power Plant Using PVSyst