This course is similar to our MNRE/NIWE course except that you will now be provided a BSS diploma certificate after you have successfully completed the course. After completion you will be provided with MNRE/NIWE certificate immediately, for BSS certification, please write to us and we will forward your requests to BSS and they will send you the certificate to you directly.
There will be a final exam, which will be sent to you on your registered email address, that is mandatory for the BSS certificate.
IMPORTANT STEPS TO FOLLOW AFTER THE PURCHASE
- Please select the course and buy the same from the product page.
- After buying , please fill out the registration and examination application from the link HERE
- Please fill out the student ID card application from the link HERE.
- Please email the scanned applications to email@example.com with payment confirmation.
- Please mail the applications to our office address- New No: 39 (Old No:48), Thirumurugan Flats 5th Cross Street,Trustpuram, Kodambakkam Chennai, India 600024.
- Please note that all fields of the application are mandatory and your registration will be incomplete without this.
Course Duration – 129 days(on the 129th day the course will expire).
Passing marks – 60%
The final exam will have one essay type question document with 4 questions, these have to be uploaded in text, doc or docx formats only. Total questions are 27.
The training course will cover extensively the concepts of solar photo voltaic both grid tied and off grid stand alone systems.
Objectives of the course :
- The course is aimed at technical sales representatives responsible for site analysis, financial analysis, & initial system design.
- To determine the appropriateness of a prospective solar electric system following an evaluation of the client’s site and needs.
- To determine whether the existing or planned electrical distribution system is suitable for interconnecting a PV system.
- To establish a conceptual design to accurately estimate the cost of a PV system during the sales process.
- To determine the net cost of a project and the net savings which are fundamental for analyzing the economics of a project.
- The financial benefit analysis and clear understanding of financing methods/options
- Knowledge about non-financial benefit analysis including Environmental benefits, Energy Independence benefits, Distributed energy systems benefits and Economic benefits (jobs).
- To provide a proficient solar proposal.