Course Duration – 30 days(on the 30th day the course will expire).
Passing marks – 60%
The training course will cover extensively the concepts of solar photo voltaic both grid tied and off grid stand alone systems.
Objectives of the course :
- The course is aimed at technical sales representatives responsible for site analysis, financial analysis, & initial system design.
- To determine the appropriateness of a prospective solar electric system following an evaluation of the client’s site and needs.
- To determine whether the existing or planned electrical distribution system is suitable for interconnecting a PV system.
- To establish a conceptual design to accurately estimate the cost of a PV system during the sales process.
- To determine the net cost of a project and the net savings which are fundamental for analyzing the economics of a project.
- The financial benefit analysis and clear understanding of financing methods/options
- Knowledge about non-financial benefit analysis including Environmental benefits, Energy Independence benefits, Distributed energy systems benefits and Economic benefits (jobs).
- To provide a proficient solar proposal.