Iacharya Silicon Limited In Partnership With Solar Radiation Resource Assessment & Advance Measurement Station (SRRA) An Unit Under NIWE, An Autonomous Unit Under Ministry Of New And Renewable Energy Invites You To Participate In A Full Day Training Workshop On “Best Practices In Design & Implementation Of Solar Power Plants With An Overview Of Techniques In Energy Yield Estimation/Forecasting” .
1. Design Review And Vetting
- Identifying gaps in the design with A case study
- Micro/macro level changes in design if any
- Comparison & analysis of initial estimated generation at the time of commissioning & observed data at site.
2. Solar Energy & Power Forecasting Techniques – An Overview
3. Energy Yield Estimation & Power Plant Performance Analysis Using Pvsol
- Energy yield estimation considering degradation factors
- Performance analysis & losses explanation
- Power forecasting
- Different case study for simulation of rooftop & utility scale projects.
4. Due Diligence Services – An Overview
- Results of the visual inspection of the plant
- Thermal imaging according to the sampling plan of IS 2500
- Power quality analysis – AC & DC side.
5. Power Plant Optimization
6. Best Practices In Rooftop & Utility Scale Projects
|Iacharya-RenewX April 14th 2018||₹1,599.00|