iacharya Silicon Limited Terms and Conditions
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND IACHARYA SILICON LIMITED
PLEASE READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“USER AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY AND IN ITS ENTIRETY. THIS USER AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND IACHARYA SILICON LIMITED, an ISO 9001:2008,ISO 18001:2009, ISO 50001:2011 and ISO 14001:2004 certified company based in Chennai, India (hereinafter referred as “ISL”). ISL IS ENGAGED IN PROVIDING EDUCATION AND TRAINING IN THE RENEWABLE ENERGY INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY SECTOR, BEING AUTHORIZED BY SOLAR RADIATION RESEARCH ASSESSMENT WING (“SRRA”) UNDER NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF WIND ENERGY (“NIWE”) AN AUTONOMOUS RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTION OF MINISTRY OF NEW AND RENEWABLE ENERGY (“MNRE”). THIS USER AGREEMENT IS OFFERED TO YOU/YOUR WARD CONDITIONED ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE WITHOUT MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND NOTICES CONTAINED HEREIN.BY CLICKING “I ACCEPT,” YOU: (A) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS USER AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY; (B) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS; AND (C) ARE AUTHORIZED AND ABLE TO ACCEPT THIS USER AGREEMENT.
These terms apply to iacharya.in and its related websites owned and operated by ISL (“iacharya.in”, “Site”, “Sites”, “our”, “us”) including all mobile software applications made available by us from time to time, whether you are accessing them via a personal computer, a wireless or mobile device or any other IP-enabled technology. iacharya.in provides the Services which are defined below to you, subject to the following Terms of Service, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You agree that by using the service you represent that you are legally able to enter into this agreement and you certify to ISL that: (i) you are at least (18) years of age, or possess legal parental or guardian consent provided, if you are a user of the website that is under the age of (18) years 3 , you may not use or register an account for the website without consent and approval from your legal parent or guardian and if you are at least 18 years of age and you are the legal parent or guardian of a child that seeks to register on the Site , you may register accordingly as a parent by filling in the necessary particulars on the registration page of the website; (ii) you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties herein and you assume full responsibility for the use of the Services under this Agreement; (iii) you agree that all information you have submitted through the Service, online or otherwise, is accurate and complete, and that you have not knowingly submitted false information on or through the site; and, (iv) your use of the Services is subject to all applicable national, state, and local laws and regulations.
Terms of Service
- in is an educational website that provides online certified courses, training, and content memberships in relation to renewable energy innovation and technology sector, where you can learn and research about Solar Photovoltaic design and Installation and also products or tools relating to renewable energy technologies and systems] (collectively, the “Service”). The Site may offer online courses in a specific area of study or on a particular topic (an “Online Course”). Online Courses offered are subject to the Liability Disclaimer and Limitations sections below. Subject to your satisfactory performance in the Online Course as determined by ISL, you may be awarded a statement acknowledging your completion of the course (“Completion Certificate “ or “Certificate”). This Certificate, if provided to you, would be from SRRA cell of NIWE and iacharya.in jointly. You acknowledge that the Certificate, if provided to you, may not be affiliated with any college or university unless specifically stated. You agree and acknowledge that ISL bears no responsibility for your performance in any exam or job or line of work preferred by you, and any liability/costs incurred in this relation are solely your responsibility and offers no representation of your competence in relation to the subject matter of such Online Course .
- ISL may offer various products like Solar panels, inverters, Solar water pumping systems, Solar lanterns, and home lighting system, etc. for sale on the Site from time to time subject to the terms and conditions prescribed in relation there. These Terms have been drafted in English and have been translated in other languages. You may choose your preferred language other than English for access to the Site s. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and the translated texts, the English text shall prevail and be used to solve doubts of interpretation.
1. SIGN UP PAGE REGISTRATION, ACCOUNTS AND PERSONAL INFORMATION.
The Site contains many features, including the capacity to allow uploading, downloading and streaming of certain photographic and video content. While any visitor can view the site content, in order to fully use all iacharya.in features, you must first register with the Site. You may register with the Site and create a personal account (“Account”) by fully and accurately completing the sign up page, and providing to ISL such fully accurate information as ISL may reasonably require, including without limitation, your name, street address, credit card number, email address, zip code and gender (collectively, “Personal Information”). You agree to keep all Personal Information updated and correct and to notify ISL immediately of any changes to your Account or Personal Information. Your Account is personal to you, and you may not share it or allow it to be used by anyone other than you. You are solely responsible to ensure that your Account is used only by you and in a manner consistent with this Agreement. ISL shall allow you to select a user name and password for your Account, subject to ISL’s rules. You agree to keep such user name and password confidential, and not allow any third party to access or use such user name or password. You agree to indemnify and defend ISL and hold ISL harmless from and against any losses or liabilities arising from any disclosure or unauthorized use of your user name or password.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Site may contain links to other web sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of ISL and ISL is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. ISL is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. ISL is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ISL of the site or any association with its operators.
- FEES AND PAYMENT
Fees: We may offer certain online content and courses including free trials or special promotional plans, etc. may be available on payment of certain fees as described in respect of the selected course or program (“Fees”) for your use of the Services pursuant to this Agreement, which Fees may include a onetime Fee, an initial Fee and additional periodic Fees as applicable. ISL reserves the right to change or modify its Fees at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be posted online at the Site and effective immediately without need for further notice to you. However, if you have purchased or ordered Services for a specified period of time, any subsequent changes or modifications in prices and fees for such services shall be effective only when such period expires. The amount of such Fees may depend on the type of Account you create , and ISL may from time to time offer different types of accounts which will have a higher Fee than other accounts. All fees are in Indian Rupees (INR). We are not responsible for any exchange rate variances, currency fluctuations, third party charges or fees associated with payment by any currency other than INR.
- Payment Method: You may pay for Services by utilizing any of the following “Payment Methods”: (i) by providing a valid credit card/debit card details or (ii) by using NetBanking, Paytm and Instamojo account or any other payment platform as may be authorized by the Site from time to time. We will not accept cheques or establish any direct debit or payment from a bank account. ISL will automatically charge all Fees for selected Services and charge the primary Payment Method on file for your Account. Confirmation of that order will be sent to the email address on file for your Account. Your Payment Method on file must be kept valid if you have any active Services in your Account. If you purchase any other services from the Site, including, without limitation, any DVDs, downloads or streaming video access, the amounts you will pay for such services will also be deemed Fees, and will be charged as set forth above.
- Billing: You will be billed at the time of registration for Services on the Site, as per the duration of the course or program opted by you. We may offer specific courses or programs which are extendable, for which you may choose to be billed on a monthly basis, in which case your monthly billing date will be based on the date of the month you extend the Services.
- No Refunds: PAYMENTS ARE NONTRANSFERABLE, NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS THAT ARE PURCHASED BUT NOT USED. No refunds will be given for lost login credentials. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the Service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members (“credits”). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance. One such reason may be if you upgrade or downgrade your membership plan.
- Nonpayment: If for any reason ISL is unable to charge your Payment Method for the full amount owed for the Services purchased or ordered by you, or if ISL receives notification of a chargeback, reversal or payment dispute, or is charged a penalty for any fee it previously charged to your Payment Method, ISL may deem such nonpayment or penalty a material breach of this Agreement by you. If such breach is not cured by you within  days after receiving notice from ISL, ISL may suspend any or all Services. If such breach is not cured by you within [●] days after receiving notice from ISL, ISL may pursue all available lawful remedies in order to obtain payment, an may immediately, without further notice to you, terminate any or all Services and/or purge ISL’s systems of your Account and records.
- Trial Periods: The website may from time to time offer the opportunity to create a temporary Account on a limited “trial” basis and without any applicable Fees. Any such offer and temporary Account shall be subject to the terms of this Agreement and any such other terms as ISL may require.
4. USE OF THE WEBSITE
ISL Solar online Training Platform: The Site contains a forum in which text, photographs, online videos, instructions and other educational materials regarding the Online Courses are offered. The availability of content, courses and video lessons to watch will change from time to time. The quality of the display of the streaming videos may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The Site makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience on your display.
- Discussion Board and Blog: The Site may contain a discussion forum (the “Discussion Board”) in which you may post questions regarding renewable energy technologies and systems and other related training programs in which you may comment upon or answer questions posted by others. The Site also contains a weblog (“Blog”) which contains commentary and information from ISL, and on which you may also comment. Your questions, answers and comments with respect to the Discussion Board and the Blog are referred to collectively as “Commentary.”
- Streaming Video: ISL may, from time to time, make available on the Site certain still photographs or videos of Installation and commissioning & personal protective equipment (“Stock Material”). Such Stock Material shall belong solely to ISL or its licensors. Provided, however, that if you have complied with this Agreement and paid any applicable Fees, you may access such Stock Material. Subject to your performance under this Agreement, including, without limitation, the timely payment of Fees, ISL hereby grants to you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license (without the right to grant sublicense) to use, copy and display Stock Material.
- Removal: ISL does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Site, and ISL reserves the right to remove any and all infringing Commentary and postings on the Site without notice, of which ISL becomes aware.
5. LIMITATIONS: Any use of the Site through your Account or otherwise must conform to the following:
- You will not redistribute any part of the Site or any content appearing on or visible through the Site, including, without limitation, Commentary or postings.
- Except for permitted Commentary and postings, you will not change, remove or add to any part of the Site.
- You will not gain access to or view Stock Material through any technology or means other than interface pages of the Site itself.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “worms,” “Trojan horses,” or other automated programs to access the Site. You will not obtain or attempt to obtain any personally identifiable information from any other users or third parties from the Site.
- You agree that ISL may add to, delete from or modify the Site at any time without notice and without permission from you or any third party.
- You agree that the content on the Site and the trademarks and service marks on the Site are owned by or licensed to ISL, and that you have no license or other rights of use with respect to the same.
- You may access others’ Commentary and postings on the Site solely for your own use. We do not monitor, vet or edit, and are not responsible for, any Commentary or postings on the Site, and your reliance on such Commentary or postings on the Site is at your own risk.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, and you will not impersonate any third party or interfere with any third party’s use of the Site.
- In using the Services, you must not (i) submit, transmit or facilitate the distribution of information or content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person’s view, objectionable.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ISL, its parent, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, threats, suits, proceedings, losses and liabilities (including attorneys’ fees) arising from or related to: (i) your use of and access to the Site; (ii) your violation of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including, without limitation, any copyright, property or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your commentary or postings caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
6. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
- The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. ISL may make improvements and/or changes in the Site at any time. Information received via the Site should not be relied upon for making any decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
- ISL makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related instructions contained on the web site for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related instructions are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. ISL hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related instructions, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- Under no circumstances will ISL be responsible for any damage or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the Service or your account or the information contained therein.
7. TERMINATION AND ACCESS RESTRICTION
ISL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related Services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice for breach of any terms of these Services. If you no longer desire to use or access the Site, you may terminate your participation therein. ISL’s performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement is in derogation of ISL’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by ISL with respect to such use. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- FORCE MAJURE
ISL will not be directly responsible for break or disruption of Services on account of force majure circumstances, making it impossible to render the Service to you. However you shall continue to pay all charges as per the terms of the Agreement notwithstanding the force majeure conditions.
- GOVERNING LAW& DISPUTE RESOLUTION
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto. For any dispute between you and ISL, you agree that you will first attempt to resolve it with us informally. In the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve the dispute in this manner within ___ days of the dispute being notified in writing such dispute shall be settled by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by mutual consent of the parties to the dispute. The arbitration shall be held at Chennai and the same shall be governed by the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and amendments thereto.
Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Chennai only.
- GENERAL TERMS
Revisions to the Terms
We reserve our rights to revise the Terms of Service at our sole discretion at any time. Any revisions to the Terms will be effective immediately upon posting by us. For any material changes to the Terms, we will take reasonable steps to notify you of such changes. In all cases, your continued use of the Services after publication of such changes, with or without notification, constitutes binding acceptance of the revised Terms.
If it turns out that a particular provision of these Terms is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms. If you do not comply with these Terms, and we do not take immediate action, this does not indicate that we relinquish any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
Any attempt by you to assign or delegate these Terms of Service shall be null and void. ISL may assign these Terms of Service at its sole discretion.
- CONTACTING IACHARYA.IN
If you have questions, please contact us at :
Iacharya Silicon Limited , 39-B, Thirumurgan Flats, 5th Street, Trustpuram, Kodambakkam, Chennai- 600 024. Ph: 044 – 43565238 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.